I'm Back! And Loving JCP

Hey guys! I'm so glad to be back to blogging. In case you've been wondering where I've been, I've been locked out of my blog thanks to some new settings that the hubs put on my old laptop! So, long story short, and after weeks of trying to solve said problem, the hubs just went out and got me a new laptop! And here we are!

So much has happened  since I last spoke to you guys. We've actually moved to Memphis, Mr. Marcus has started his new job, and I'm embarking on a journey that I can't wait to tell you all about (but more on that later). Something else that has "happened" is the launch of JCPenney's new store line! And let me tell you, I'm diggin it!



JCPenney is a rarely mentioned name in the fashion blog world. And although CohesiveRandomness is not just a fashion blog, I wanted to show JCP some CR love!

 
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.

I promise, all of the above items can be found on JCP's website...and they're all UNDER $25!!! Say what you want about JCP, but these items are great on-trend items at great prices! Check out how some of the Internets  most popular fashion bloggers put pieces like these to use!

Hot Pink Sweater by Atlantic-Pacific

Chambray Shirt by Fashberries

Gingham Shirt by TheFancyPantsReport

Black Coated Jeans by The Shoe Gawker

Green Spotted Blouse by The Haute Pursuit

Brocade Pants by UpCloseandStylish (via Instagram)

Black Leather Skirt via Wendy's Lookbook

Be sure to check out JCPs site and they're new store brand line of women's clothing. Also, be sure to follow all of these beautiful ladies via their blogs/Twitter/Instagram/etc.! You definitely won't be disappointed!

And if you aren't already, follow me on Instagram @cohesiverandomness for posts on fashion, hair, design and all of my other daily ramblings!

Xoxo,
Coco

No comments :

Post a Comment