A Teal Sofa...or 3

I had a friend tag me to this photo on Instagram the other day and asked for my thoughts.


Of course I told her I that I thought the vintage beauty was FAB, and even gave a few color suggestions for throw pillows and décor. Luckily, she snagged it right up (for $30 btw!)

Her super score inspired me so much that I had an urge to put together a few
looks with a teal sofa...or three.

Here's look one: Teal, Navy & Orange


Here's look 2: Teal, Navy & Pink


Here's look 3: Teal, Navy & Yellow


I kept the teal and navy as a base and just changed up the accent color. I, also, made sure to incorporate the color black into the space. Whether it's a pillow, a throw blanket or wall art, every room just feels a bit more finished when you add in a little black.

So what do you guys think? Would you have scooped up that teal sofa at your local thrift shop? Would you buy a brand new one, like the ones above? I sure would!

Xoxo,

Carmeon



7 comments :

  1. I love that color. She got it at such a great price too. I love the looks you came up with. Do you know where the accent table with the lamp on it (last pic) is from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! That table is from West Elm,but I know that World Market has one exactly like it.

      Delete
  2. Thx for this! You continue to inspire me! I saw a black chair like that for $40, might have to go back to snag it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that scalloped pillow and "Aint Nobody Got Time For That" pillow are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey you inspire me! You continue to feed into my love for recycled & vintage pieces! And those pillows are everything! Blogging about them tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Yes, girl yes! I'm loving looks #1 and #2 the most. And I'm SO jealous your friend got that gem for $30. I need to do better and start getting out there and finding vintage pieces! Randomly stumbled across your blog and had to follow!

    Laura
    @thelprovidence
    TheNativeNewYawker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love dear!!! Come back to see me! lol

      Delete