Designer Spotlight: Angie Hranowsky

I draw inspiration from a lot of different sources and there are several interior designers who's work I truly admire. But there are times when I come across certain spaces and my mind is completely blown and I just want to kidnap the designer and lock them away in a secret location and make them tell me all their secrets just so that I can pawn them off as my own! My potential victim, as of late, is none other than interior designer, Angie Hranowsky.












all photos via

I love the Charleston designer for her bold and effortless style. Each and everyone one of her spaces is one I'd love to live in...FOREVER. Her use of saturated colors and her ability to mix pieces from different periods are things that really speak to me, as I strive to instill those techniques into my own design style.

So, Angie, thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with the world. You can go ahead and breathe easy, rest assured that I won't be heading to Charleston to go all Hannibal Lecter on you. But, be warned...you may have a new cyber stalker on your hands.

Xoxo,
Carmeon

No comments :

Post a Comment