Eivor! Oh, Eivor!

EIVOR Throw IKEA
via IKEA

You've seen it EVERYWHERE! It doesn't make a lot of noise, but, boy, does it make quite the statement. Its simplicity is what makes it so versatile and after seeing it these spaces, I just had to get my hands on one!

via Dimples and Tangles
via Emily A. Clark
DIY pegboard headboard
via Sugar and Cloth
Y5S7fI77GZkXEvrjh5L2U3B7.jpeg:Amazon:photo
Jillian Harris's Home via Danya Stapleton
via Jillian Harris
Isobel Benesch via Glitter Guide
Navy Velvet Curtains // brittanyMakes
via brittanyMakes
fall-decor-post-8-2
via brittanyMakes
My blog bestie, Shavonda, blessed me with my very own Eivor. Can you spot it?



How have you styled your Eivor?

2 comments :

  1. Love this community and all that inspiration in this post! Looks great in your pad! How sweet of Shavonda! Have an amazing weekend, pretty lady! XO -Kennesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Love your style. So Rustic & Chic

    ReplyDelete