Saturday Styling: Art by Design: My Seat at the Table


Happy Saturday folks! I'm finally blogging about my participation in ArtsMemphis Art by Design 2018! 


I had initially planned to give every single detail for my space in the post, but the more I wrote, the more I realized that all of it could not be explained in a single post. So, I'm starting out with all of the pretty pics, and then breaking it down into 3 more posts over the next week! You'll be able to come back for the back story, my inspiration and all the deets on the product and artists that made this space possible! So...without any more delays...here's My Seat at the Table!












This is just the tip of the iceberg! I can't wait to tell you guys the full story and how this space came to be! Stay tuned!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment