Personal Style Files: Feeling Florals


Spring rolled in and brought some feminine feels with it! My jeans and t-shirt loving heart is now yearning for more flirty florals.
I've never completely immersed myself in the world of feminine attire. Bows, flowers and sparkles just didn't feel like me. But, here lately, a lot of florals are showing up in more relaxed and modern applications, which is right up my ally.

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

Shop the look here!

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

via Pinterest

When working with floral pieces skinny jeans are perfectly fine (like what I'm wearing in the first pic), but I love the look of them paired with more relaxed fit jeans, like straight, boyfriend or even cropped flairs, to keep things from feeling too sweet. Finish the look off with some statement mules or your favorite sneakers and, honey, issa look!

Here's a few pieces that I'm loving and have in shopping carts all across the internets!

2 comments :

  1. fierceandfearlesslivingMay 29, 2018 at 3:26 PM

    I am loving the florals myself. I also noticed the wide-legged, boyfriend jean and straight legged jeans in photos 2-5. I also notice you have worn those types of jeans. Could you maybe do a post showing the best way to pair up those types of jean pants? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete