It's Happening!!!

It's finally happening!!!
I'm so excited to tell you guys that my crafting class will be next month!
Sunday, August 25th from 2-5 pm
Cost will be just $30 and all you have to bring is your choice of wine (or any other cocktail)!
You'll be joining me for a fun filled afternoon of crafting, cocktailing & mingling. Refreshments will be served and lots of fun will be had! Don't worry, I will provide everything you'll need for our featured project: String Art. You may, or may not have seen this simple project all across the blogosphere. Maybe you caught a glimpse of it while stalking my Pinterest board!




I promise to walk to through this project step by step. Keep the finished product for yourself or give it someone deserving of your "not-so-hard" work.

There will also be some awesome giveaways! You are not going to want to miss this class!

To purchase your ticket (and a ticket for a friend...wink wink), just go to
www.craftsandcocktailsmemphis.eventbrite.com

Can't wait to see you all there!
Carmeon


1 comment :

  1. Congratulations on hosting your class. I wish I lived closer. I would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete