Personal Style Files???

So, if you follow me on Instagram, you know that I post the
occasional pic of my in my outfit of the day (#ootd).

Top: Forever 21 (old); similar here
Skirt: Anthropologie (only available on eBay here)
Shoes: Calvin Klein (no longer available)

Top: Old Navy (old); similar here, but I'd go here
Shorts: Old Navy; still available here
Shoes: Gianni Bini (old); similar here

Top: Forever 21 (old); similar here
Skirt: Forever 21 (old); similar here
Shoes: Aldo (old); similar here

Top: Gap (old); similar here
Shorts: Gap (old, pleated jeans cut off to shorts by me); similar here
Shoes: Converse; found here

Top: The Limited (old); similar here
Jeans: Abercrombie (old and bleached by me); similar here
Shoes: Payless (old); similar here
Well, I've recently had a few of my sweet followers suggest that I include these looks and other fashion posts over here on Cohesive Randomness. I'd promise to break out my real camera and tripod for your guys and actually edit the photos. The ones above are straight out of my phone. So, what do you guys think? Would you like to see something like this on CR on a regular?
Do tell!!!
Xoxo,
Carmeon

1 comment :

  1. Absolutely loving your style and your hair! You go girl! Lol

    Laura

    ReplyDelete