Get this Room: #smallThanksgivings Inspired

Hello loves! As you know, I'm working away to prepare for my small Thanksgiving, but I'm on today to share a dining room inspired by the black and white theme that's inspiring my table setting. If I had the space (and the funds), this look (with seating for 6) would definitely be the perfect base for my quaint Thanksgiving dinner for three.


Hektar Pendant: IKEA
 I would paint the inside of the fixture gold with a little spray paint!

Black Wood Dining Table: Overstock
This table is the perfect size for comfortably seating six people.

Baxton Studio Eiffel Armchair: Amazon
These would go on each end of the table.

Baxton Studio Eiffel Side chair (2 sets): Amazon
Two on each side would do the trick.

8 x 10 Diamond Rug: Urban Outfitters
The flat weave is great for dining areas.

Besta Sideboard: IKEA
This piece is great for storing china, but the top is calling for all your bar accessories!

11 X 14 Path to Gold Print: Etsy (LFAStudios)
Golden Love Printable: Etsy (JMPrintShop)
6 x 6 Coral & Gold Print: Etsy (ParimaCreativeStudio)
Hang all of these prints in a group above your bar to finish off your vignette.

Total cost for this room: is only $1,018!

The black trimmed drapery can be a simple DIY project. For the cost of simple drapery and black ribbon (or black paint), you can have a super chic look for framing your windows. As a matter of fact, I'll be back this week with a little "how-to" for the look!

No comments :

Post a Comment