#SmallThanksgivings: Tablescape Inpsiration

I'm back today to share a bit more inspiration for my little #smallThanksgivings tablescape. I told you guys yesterday that this was my jumping off point.

Well, I'm back with a few more pretty pictures to give you a better idea of what I'll be going for.








all via here

As you can see, the theme is black, white & gold. I already have a lot of the basics. I even lucked up on this set of beautiful gold appetizer plates at Target the other day.


And only $20 for the set! They have no other description on the box and I can't find them online. You HAVE to go to you local Target to see them in person! Soooo pretty!

There will be plenty of thrifting, DIY-ing, and shopping my own home. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (#smallThanksgivings) and Pinterest as I get it all together!
P.S. Tomorrow is the last day to enter to win the $25 gift certificate to Kassapanola Handmade! Just go here to enter!

No comments :

Post a Comment