Loving: All Things Brass...

Over the past year or so, I've really grown a love for all things brass. Whether its a lamp or table or mirror or inadamate object, I just can't get enough of it! Check out some of these beautiful spaces that incorporate some form of brass.

Brass Lamp with Gold Frames and Wallpaper from Emily Henderson

Brass Etagere and Vase from Emily Henderson

Brass Lamp and Frames from Erika Brechtel

Brass Hardware and Accents from Made By Girl

Brass Bar Cart found on Pinterest

Brass Accordion Table and Lighting from Suzanne Kasler


Well, I decided to put together my own little collection of lovely brass beauties. Do any of these tickle your brassy bone?




1. A pair of these are great as pendants over a kitchen island (especially with black cabinets). Circa Lighting, Thomas O'Brien Hick Pendant, $525

2. This would be beautiful in a dining room, hung over a marble-top dining table. Design Within Reach, Brass Etch Pendant, $375

3. A pair of these would look amazing hung on either side of a queen bed, in lieu of typical table lamps. Urban Outfitters, Triple Tiered Pendant, $64

4. This lamp has been on my wish list for as long as I can remember. I'd love to pair it with a comfy chair and small side table to create a cozy reading corner. Lamps Plus, Brass Pharmacy Floor Lamp, $99

5. This cutie would fit perfectly in between a pair of ikat slipper chairs. Urban Outfitters, Metal Accordion Side Table, $74

6. No bar is complete without a cool-looking bottle opener and this one fits the bill. Sight Unseen, Bec Brittain Geometric Bottle Openers, $48

7. I have a pair of these and they look amazing on my new bookshelf (more pics to come). They'd also look great perched on a stack of books on a coffee table. Etsy, Brass Cranes

8. Every space needs a little glamour and this tray is oozing with it. Put it on a console table to welcome you every day and hold things like your keys or mail. High Street Market, Turtle Shell Brass Tray, $98

So, tell me. Are you guys loving brass as much as I am? Or are you more a chrome/nickle person? Do tell!

Xoxo,
Coco

2 comments :

  1. I like the bar cart! Do think a sprinkle of brass would look good with dark colors (chocolate?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Although I think brass could go with anything. (c;

      Delete