Every room needs...


Whether your space is neutral and monotone or bright and colorful, the addition of a black accessory is an easy way to step up your style. It adds refinement to the playful and a little edge to the practical. Whatever your style, a little black just makes it better.

1. add a black lampshade to up the glamour 2. a black Mongolian fur pillow offers a textural edge 3. a black tray adds instant polish to a vanity while corralling your perfumes and jewelry 4. a little black and white art wakes up your walls 5. black coffee table books not only look great, but add function for your inquisitive visitors

Are you thinking of adding a little black to your space? Are you rocking a little black already? Do tell!


2 comments :

  1. I use black and white as neutrals throughout my super colorful house. I think the black helps to ground things and gives the eye a place to rest. Im loving the black lampshade. I may have to incorporate one in my home somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! I have two in my living room and love them paired with my brass lamps!

    ReplyDelete