Master Bedroom Update: Nightstands

So, I mentioned that I was forgoing any office plans to make a few updates in the master. I shared the headboard update on Instagram, so today, I'm sharing a little hardware update for our nightstands.
Pretty much since the day we brought them home, our nightstands have looked like this:

Well, I decided that I wanted to get more of a look like the dressers in this inspiration photo:

via Amanda Carol Interiors Instagram

I ordered more of these ring pulls from Home Depot and then, virtually, headed to the premier place for ordering hardware of any kind...D. Lawless Hardware...and ordered these babies.


I knew I would need something to cover the holes after rearranging the hardware, and what's more fitting than key hole covers?

Once all of my hardware arrived, I gave the ring pulls a quick coat of Rustoleum's American Accents Metallic Finish in gold. And after I put a few extra holes into my drawer fronts, I was left with this




Yes, it's still just a Malm with new hardware, but I really, really like it! I've been thinking about painting them, but I'm still mulling that over. I'll let you know if anything comes up.

That's two updates down, and quite a few more to go. We are still needing some new linens and I've got to figure out a new treatment for that window. Drapes? Roman shade? I have no clue. Are you making any changes to your sleep space? I'd love to hear all about it!

Xoxo,
Carmeon





No comments :

Post a Comment