Personal Style File: Marvel Men & Leopard

If you didn't know already, this past Saturday was my 28th birthday! I wanted my look for the day to be casual chic, so I grabbed my new Marvel Comics Men t-shirt that I had gotten from JC Penney a few days earlier.
 
 
My "usual" photographer was too busy with video games to capture Saturday's look, so my wonderful, amazing and incredibly handsome hubby did me the honor. (which is obvious from my uncontrollable laughter by the end of the shoot)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Marvel Graphic Tee: JCP
Tweed Moto Jacket: Target (similar)
Distressed Jeans: Wet Seal
Leopard Lace Up Sandal Booties: Zara (similar)
Designer Inspired Crystal Necklace: eBay
Gold Boyfriend Watch: Fossil
Crystal Amelia Bracelet: Wrist Soiree
Green Tassel Bracelet: Wrist Soiree
Black & White Friendship Bracelet: Madewell
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment