Fab Friday: Polish Girl Nail Cafe



Happy Friday loves! Hope you all had a great week and are anticipating an even better weekend. Now, if you follow me on Instagram, you're pretty familiar with my ever changing gel mani's.




Well, since I'm heading there in few minutes, I thought I'd pop in tell you guys about the place where these beauties are created!

Polish Girl Nail Cafe is probably my home away from home. I'm there almost as often! Not to mention, it's one of my favorite places to get chatty and come up with ideas for new projects.


The owner, Ebony "Wynter" Conley, lets me unleash my DIY skills across the shop. For example, I tried my hand and faux finishing and distressing on the cash counter above.


The shop is so bright and happy, not only with its bright colors, but also huge picturesque windows that give views over midtown Memphis.


The beauty bar above is where in-house makeup artist, Paris Chanel does her magic. Just one of the many services that the shop provides.



The custom nail bar (built by yours truly) is the centerpiece of the shop. It's where you'd sit for any service from a "Just Polish Me, Please" Polish Change to a "I'm So Gelly" Gel Manicure. Whatever it is that you're in need of, they are willing to provide.


Polish Girl is known for their extensive selection of the latest and most popular colors from brands like Essie and OPI.


And their gel color selection is constantly growing!


You'll always find the latest collections readily available for your choosing.


It's actually what I chose from on my last visit.



So, if you're looking primp you pinkies this weekend, give the ladies as Polish Girl Nail Cafe a call and schedule your appointment now! You'll love what they can do for you!


Also, be sure to visit their website and follow Wynter and Summer on Instagram to get the latest news on events at the shop and special deals and discounts!

Don't forget to tell the ladies that I sent you! That's if you don't see me there, of course!

1 comment :

  1. I would be so happy to get my nails done there every 2 weeks lol. My favorite designs were the nail bar and the teal/pink porch area. Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete