Saturday Styling: Sprucing Up Our Mantel


Happy Saturday, peeps! We made it through another week and to another edition of Saturday Styling!
This week, I decided to give our mantle a slight refresh to wake up the room. Since this area is one of the main focal points of the room, I try to give it some attention pretty often.

I started out by clearing everything out and starting with a blank slate.


I started out with my central piece, this round, brass mirror from Target.


To balance out the round shape, I added a few small pieces of abstract art in contrasting frames.



Now that I had round and squared elements, I needed to add an organic shape to balance things out. 



To pick up on the brass finish of the mirror, I added some vintage candlesticks to the mantle for a repeating element.



To finish things off, just a few small, faux succulents were added in those negative spaces to give the entire look some interest.



Lastly, I topped one side of the hearth with one of my plants. And this was perfect time to bring in my new leather, Moroccon poufs that I ordered from this shop on Amazon. They shipped without any filling so I used some old packaging materials from our new sectional to stuff them. I love what they add to the entire look!


I'm now off to get started on my 4 days of relaxation! Hope you guys have an amazing holiday weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в которых уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень множество времени, поэтому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru по ссылке https://www.solacebase.com/fg-directs-min-education-hold-national-summit-research/

    ReplyDelete