Exploring 901: Edge Alley

 

Good morning peeps! Last week, during my time off from work, I had the opportunity to meet a friend at a coffee shop that I'd been wanting to visit for some time and now, I'm pissed at myself for taking so long to walk through its doors!
Edge Alley, the cutest coffee shop/eatery/retail/hangout/workspace spot on the "edge" of downtown Memphis. I had only seen a few Instagram photos of really good looking coffee with the location tagged. I'm all about some cute coffee, so I put it on my list of places to visit. I had absolutely zero expectations on the decor, but that is what blew me away!


It was like walking into San Diego's finest or one of Manhattan's local favorites!

  





I decided to order their Vietnamese coffee and OMG, I'm now addicted!!!!


Vietnamese coffee drips over sweetened condensed milk and once the drip is done, you stir to combine and then pour over iced coffee cubes. Heaven!

So good, I had to get a 2nd one to go!!!


Check out Edge Ally's Food and Drink menu here and be sure to swing by and try it for yourself!

Coffee/food/workspace hours:
Tuesday – Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday from 7 a.m to 9 p.m.
Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Retail hours:
Wednesday – Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Location:
600 Monroe Ave #101, Memphis, TN 38103

Instagram:

No comments :

Post a Comment