Personal Style Files: Camo & an Oversized Sweater


Hey peeps! I'm back with another personal style file! 

Nothing is better than a super cozy sweater. Pair it with your favorite heels and its sexy comfort at it's best! I wore this outfit on a date night to the movies and had so many people compliment me on the overall look! "I love how you put that together" was exclaimed to me on more than one occasion! I believe that it's all thanks to the comfort and ease wearing it. Comfort and confidence are the best accessories to any outfit.











A tip those that can never seem to find what they want: expand your search by simply shopping other departments! The pants you see above are my favorite pair of joggers on the planet . They're from the Men's department of none other than Old Navy! Mine aren't available any more, but these are super similar! As a matter of fact, here's links to similar pieces below.

My look:
Sweater (old): Forever21
Pants (old, but similar here): Old Navy
Heels (old, but similar here): Target
Clutch (old, but similar here): Novi & Nash

I've also put together a little widget below with even more options in the instance that what's linked above doesn't work tickle your fancy.

No comments :

Post a Comment