WOW Wednesday: Soltech Solutions Grow Light


Hey Peepsicles! This post deserved the title of WOW, because WOOOOOWWWWW!!! I've recently been introduced to Soltech Solutions and I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't pass along this amazing addition to my house plant care journey!
Soltech Solutions is a Pennsylvania based company that came up with a genius idea to help out those of us that are obsessed with taking care of our house plants, but are quite particular about the aesthetics of the things we bring into our home as well. From this great idea came the ASPECT, the world's first, luxury plant light.

Soltech Solution Aspect Light
 They done tons of research on the photosynthetic spectrum, testing which waves of light are most beneficial to growing plants indoors. They've written a really informative article breaking down how it works and you can read all about it here

Aspect Grow Light Spectrum Chart
But let me tell you why I'm all "OH MY GAAAHHHHH!!!" over it.


So, I decided that I would hang our Aspect in the room of the house that would never be able to grow a plant in its current state: the master. The room is painted a deep green, which is great for mood setting, but paired with the fact that there is only one window, it doesn't make for the best plant growning environment. And not only did I bring it into the room where plants die, I brought in my bird of paradise plant that I literally thought was dead, until one day, it randomly sprouted some new growth. You can see it below (the tallest part of the plant).


It even try to grow out what I thought was a dying leaf. See the screenshot below that I snagged from one of my Instagram stories.


So, this past Saturday, June 2nd, I set up the light and brought in the plant. By Sunday (June 3rd) afternoon, what I thought was a dead leaf growing, looked like this!


I couldn't believe it!!! It was an actual, healthy leaf that had already sprouted an inch of length!!!


This was growth after being under the Aspect grow light for only 14 hours!!! Then, after getting home from work on Monday (June 4th) night, it had doubled in size!


And by Tuesday, June 5th, it had tripled!!!


I couldn't believe it! Shocked would be the understatement of the century! Hubs jokes that if it grows any faster that we're going to have to get rid of it because it might eat us in our sleep!

The best part of this is, I've done absolutely nothing besides plug in the effect and awesome looking grow light on the market! I have it on a timer so that the light is on from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm; the same hours of actual sunlight this time of year. That's it!


I couldn't be any happier with it! And since I love it so much and want you guys to love it too, Soltech has kindly offered a discount code to apply towards you own Aspect light! Just head over the the site and type in "nubi15" for 15% off you first purchase! It comes in black or white so it fits any and all decor, but the Soltech site and Instagram account has some awesome inspiration in the instance you need some! Tell them I sent you!


8 comments :

  1. I will get one of these! But I really want to know where I can get those drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the bigger light or small? Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Best LED Grow Lights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Led Grow Lights

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. View website

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow Light, Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete