Personal Style Files: Happy Holiday Party Season


It's officially holiday party season! Here's a little outfit inspiration for you to bring on the holiday cheer! There's also a chance to have me style you for your next holiday party!

A few local bloggers / influencers were summoned by our friend, Kim Thomas of kpfusion.com for a little holiday style photo shoot.








Glitz and sequence aren’t really my thing, so when it comes to holiday attire, I just elevate my everyday! A simple black sweater and gold skirt are a great foundation while a leather jacket, sleek ponytail and a dark lip give the look some edge. Finishing the look with hint of holiday red and leopard booties keep it fun and festive-perfect for holiday gatherings!

Click the links below to shop similar looks!


Tis the season! Celebrate stylishly! And if you want a little help finding your holiday style, join me and my favorite blogger bae, Kim from kpfusion.com this coming Monday, December 10th, as we partner for our very first SHOP & STYLE event together with J.Crew at Saddle Creek. Enjoy some light bites and we'll help you get in the holiday spirit with colorful gifting ideas, styling tips and more!

Just click HERE to RSVP and meet me there!

No comments :

Post a Comment