Saturday Styling: Kitchen Counters


Saturday Styling is back!

I put out some feelers on this Instagram post, asking you guys what you wanted see next! Quite surprisingly, there were an overwhelming number of requests for kitchen and bathroom counter tops! So that's where I started.
I didn't want to overwhelm you, or this post, with 10 million photos and words explaining how I style all 18 linear feet of my counter tops, so I condensed this first post (yes, there will be more than one post on counters) to just the workhorse side of my stove.

I started with using my round and rectangle breadboards as a backdrop and then a serving tray as a foundation.






To fill in the remaining space, I brought in a leftover glass-lid and filled it with cookie snack packs. (Which I later swapped out for my grease container)


Once the foundation was done, I started to bring on all my cooking essentials: oils, vinegars, salt and paper and a mortar & pestle.




Lastly, I added my propagated Pothos cuttings for greenery. I typically have fresh herbs like thyme, mint or parsley here, but I was all out. Remember, no space is complete without a plant (or greenery of any kind)!




To top things off, here's a little gif to see it all come together!


If you want to see other kitchen areas, don't worry, those are coming up over the next week! Until then, enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment