Crafts & Cocktails SEPTEMBER!

That's right! 

Crafts & Cocktails is back for another round! My first class was such a blast, that I just couldn't wait to do it all again!

This time, we're tackling my ever popular POLLEN BALL!


My first pollen ball made an appearance on the blog almost 6 months ago. It was so popular that it ended up being prize-worthy! Avery lucky lady won it in my very first giveaway.


My latest attempt was a bit larger than the first and is actually my favorite. It, now, lives as a shiny chandelier in my updated master closet!

I did take it down, momentarily, to shoot a few glamour shots, because I wanted everyone to see our next Crafts & Cocktails project!




If you want to learn how to create this gorgeous sculpture, join me at:

Polish U Pretty Nail Café
Friday, September 27th
8:00 pm

Tickets are $30 and you should go to this link to purchase:

My first class was almost full, so be sure to get your tickets early to reserve your spot! I can't wait to see you all there!!!

Xoxo,
Carmeon





1 comment :

  1. love this pollen ball!! Congrats on your second class girlie!

    ReplyDelete