Show Your Work: Stash Branding


Happy Tuesday, peeps! Hope you guys have started this week on a good foot! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have watched along as I installed a few vignettes for an event that Stash sponsored, the Oxford Film Festival. And while there, I got to share a little bit of my past creative directing/styling work with all of you. It peeked a lot of people's curiosities, so I'm back to give you a better glimpse into those pretty awesome shots from our last photo shoot. 



The setting was a brand spanking new event space in Memphis, which is actually part of a duck call factory and warehouse. You couldn't ask for more character.


I'm the lucky person that gets to select all of the furniture, accents and accessories for the shoot and provide creative direction for each look!


We have an awesome team that pulls together to make these shoots happen at least 3 times a year. It takes major coordination to get all the moving pieces to work together. It can't be done without our delivery team, video crew, marketing staff and tons of support from our store and corporate office staff.







Considering that this is one of my favorite parts about my job, I'm so blessed to be able to share it all here with you guys!

P.S. Stash Home has launched a brand new website! We're working daily to get lots of new product added and available for you to purchase! Be sure to visit frequently, so you don't miss out on any new adds!


P.P.S. This shoot took place 6 months ago and although you can find most of this product on the site, not all products shown are still available. You can always visit one of the 4 locations for more details.

No comments :

Post a Comment