Have a Coke & a Smile


Hey guys! It's been a crazy busy summer, but it has officially come to an end. I ended mine with a little mini photo shoot, enjoying a Coke and sharing a smile!
This summer was filled with tons of work and opportunities for me and Nubi Interiors. From my amazing clients to brand partnerships, it's been one of my most successful summers by far! It's also been one of incredible times with my family and friends.


From brunching with the girls to date nights in with the hubs, my summer activities have caused this permasmile that's plastered across my face.


It only gets better from here, because we're now rolling into my favorite season: fall. The cooler temps and super cute outfits are reason enough, but there's so much on the horizon that I can't wait to share!




Are you ready???

Outfit Details:
Hakuna Matata T-shirt: old, Old Navy (similar)
Floral Midi Skirt: old, Target (similar)
Nude Ankle Strap Heels: sold out, Crazy Beautiful (similar)
Denim Jacket: Gap
Yellow Circle Bag: sold out, Anthropologie (similar)

No comments :

Post a Comment