Happy October! First Look of Fall


Happy October, loves! It's my favorite month of the year (T-11 days til my birthday!) so let's kick it off with my first fall look!



This fall season is all about mixed prints, structured blazers and the ever present mule...three trends that I can definitely put my money behind! Not only are they on trend, but each is classic in its own right!


I decided to play around with the belted blazer look. I've seen it everywhere, usually within a suit or with a skirt, but I'm loving it with distressed denim.


The classic plaid of the blazer mixed with the leopard belt keeps the look from being too serious.





I could easily transition this look from day to night, simply by throwing on a black strappy heel or pointed toe pump!



Try this look for yourself with some of the pieces below!



1 comment :